Piles or hemorrhoids home remedies
Piles or hemorrhoids is a life style disease .Now a days it is very common in men and women .feeling to pass stool
again and again,blood in stool,pain to pass stool,itching around anal region,mucous discharge after bowel movement and sore around anal area are the some common signs and symptoms of piles.
Hemorrhoids is common in men and women .There are two types of piles ,external and internal hemorrhoids .Small lumps located out side anal edge is known as external hemorrhoids.Internal hemorrhoids are small inflammations
that is present inside the lining of anus.
Continuous constipation or diarrhea,weight lifting ,pregnancy and straining for passing stool are some of the common reason for getting hemorrhoids.
Treatment and care.
Mostly people will not disclose this problem to doctor or any other relatives due to shame.If we don’t give proper are and treatment at time it will become more dangerous. If we give take care of certain things we can prevent hemorrhoids. The following are some preventive measures to prevent this problem.
- Avoid eating foods which is more Brits,sour and spicy.
- Avoid unwanted use of potato,tapioca , red meat and egg, because these foods are very hard to get
- Add vegetables,leafs and fruits which contains more fibers in daily food.
- Drink more pure water.
- Make a proper time table for eating .Also avoid over eating.
- Avoid long standing in same position for more time and working .
- Avoid continuous sitting and standing for long time.
- Pass urine or stool when there is a feel for it ,should never hold it for long time .
- Avoid staring for passing stool .If you have constipation you should take proper treatment in time.
- Avoid smoking ,alcoholism and use of pan masala.
- Sleep well at night and avoid sleeping in day time.
- Make sure you passed stool before sexual intercourse.
- Avoid unhealthy sexual intercourse specially anal sex.
- Should avoid weight lifting .
For Ayurveda remedies for piles or hemorrhoids please go through the following video .