Early stage stomach cancer rarely causes symptoms, making early detection very difficult. The symptoms of stomach cancer can also be associated with other gastrointestinal illness, however, and should be discussed with a doctor as early as possible. Some common symptoms that should not be ignored are :
1. Frequent indigestion, heart burn or ulcer type diseases
2. Sense of fullness after eating after eating small amount of food
3. Unexplained weight loss, even after having enough nutrient rich food in take.
4. Nausea and vomiting/bloating persists even after medication.
5. Feeling of weakness, fatigue and decrease in blood count’
6. Diarrhea, constipation or discoloration of stool.
7. Frequently occurring mild fever due to infection.. Fever along with heartburn should not Be Ignored.
8. Abdominal pain/vague discomfort in the abdomen, usually above the naval.
9. Loss of appetite without any other reason.
10. Difficulty in swallowing. As the tumor grows, patient feels difficulty to swallow enough Food.