Cholesterol is both our friend and foe. Nowadays a lot of people are suffering from Cholesterol disorder. Here are some natural methods to control cholesterol.
1. One glass of cabbage juice with 5 mg pepper powder, in an empty stomach daily. Cabbage is Equally good for heart patients.
2. Consumption of small tablets made out of curry leaves paste on empty stomach can help.
3. Consumption of onion juice/finely chopped onions mixed with butter milk on regular basis. Onion is also good for heart patients.
4. Cumin concoction with elachi powder, if taken on a daily basis can work wonders.
5. Use Groundnut oil for cooking purposes.
6. Small fish like Indian sardine, which contains omega fatty 3 acids are good. But fish should be Used as curry and not fried. These fish also contains, a lot of calcium which good for growing Children.
7. Oats can also prevent Blood sugar, pressure and cholesterol. The soluble fibres present in oats is Equally good for heart patients
8. Indian long pepper (pipli/Thippali) is a sidda medicine for cholesterol. Soak 6 of them in a glass Of water for whole night. Grind it and take along with water for 15 days.
9. Noni fruit, known as Indian Mulberry/Beach Mulberry has a lot of medicinal uses. It is also good For almost all health problems. Noni fruit juice helps to control Cholesterol, prevent cancer and Also to reduce the side effects of smoking.
10. Honey is well known for its quality to balance the metabolism of the body. It can control blood pressure, sugar level and cholesterol level.