Health benefits of Hibiscus
Hibiscus has many health benefits .The following are some social health benefits of hibiscus.
- Hibiscus is a good natural hair conditioner. Leaves and flowers are the one used to make hair
conditioner .Take some leaves and flowers of hibiscus grind it well in a mixture or grinder.Massage with this past on hair and scalp before half an hour of bath.Doing this is good for hair growth and preventing dandruff and breaking of hair.It also gives natural black color to hair.
- We can make tea with hibiscus.Hibiscus tea is famous in some of the countries. Hibiscus tea is good for patients with kidney diseases.Drinking hibiscus tea without sugar will help for production of urine .Hibiscus tea is
also a good mind freshener and It gives relief from tensions.
- Hibiscus is an ingredient in most of the skin care products .In china from long back hibiscus was used in beauty care creams . It has the ability to protect skin from ultraviolet radiations. Hibiscus is a good natural medicine
for many skin diseases.
- Drinking hibiscus tea is good for the patients who suffer from hypertension. Regular use of hibiscus tea will help to control blood pressure and make it normal .
- We can produce oil from hibiscus .Oil that is taken from hibiscus is good to cure wounds.It is also good to treat cancer related wounds.If you apply hibiscus oil on any kind of fresh wounds it will get dry soon.
- Drinking hibiscus tea is good to control LDL cholesterol .Hibiscus has also the ability to control accumulation of fat in blood vessels.
- Hibiscus is rich with vitamin C and so drinking its tea is good to treat cough and cold.
- Hibiscus is a natural digestive agent and so drinking hibiscus tea is good remedy for digestive problems.
- When the digestion is normal the chances for accumulation of fat in the body will become less so
drinking this tea is also a good way to loose weight naturally.