It’s a known fact that lemon water is beneficial to health. It’s been claimed to help improve your mental health by optimizing mood and memory; boost immune system and energy levels, helps relieve constipation, and boosts metabolism, which helps with weight loss. Lemon is not only good for health, but it is beneficial for hair and skin protection as well.
You may have heard about lemonade, lukewarm lemon water, lemon water with honey and other combinations as such. But have you ever heard about water boiled with lemon? Here are the benefits of drinking lemon boiled water:
1. Drinking lemon boiled water improves immunity. It’s an effective solution to common colds and allergies.
2. It boosts energy levels, especially when you are tired.
3. It improves digestion, thereby helps relieve constipation.
4. Drinking lemon boiled water Increases feelings of fullness and boosts metabolism slightly, which can help with weight loss.
5. Research shows that lemon water can help treat kidney stones. Kidney stones are solid mineral formations that collect in the kidneys. Lemon water contains high amounts of citrate that can successfully help treat kidney stones. It appears most effective alongside conventional therapy, but may also be a useful alternative treatment.
6. Flushes Toxins: Drinking lemon boiled water has a special ability to naturally flush “toxins” which causes cancer. Lemon juice can help stimulate proper stomach acid production and bile production
7. Drinking lemon water helps hydrate your lymphatic system.
8. It’s very effective in preventing bad breath and breath odours
9. Lemon water is said to be alkalizing as it relieves from gas and acidity.
10. Lemon water is a mood booster and it helps reduce depression
11. Lemon boiled water can be prepared by boiling 6 lemons (cut into two pieces) in 20 ounce water for 3 minutes. Take out the lemon pieces and drink the lukewarm water. Add some honey if you like it to be sweetened. This water can be stored for use throughout the day.