Curry leaves health benefits
Curry leaves is a natural medicine that is present at every home .Curry leaves is not only good to give taste to curries but also it is good for the beauty and health of our body.The following are some health benefits of curry leaves.
- If you are suffering from crack heels then mix curry leaves and row turmeric together and make a past of it Applying this mixture on cracked heals for three days continuously will give relief from it.
- Curry leaves is a medicine for hair growth.Put some curry leaves in to pure coconut oil and boil it well .Applying this mixture on hair will help for avoiding hair fall and also .it helps for hair growth and gives blackness to the hair.
- Take some curry leaves and juice of a lemon .Grind it well and apply on hair .wait for half an hour and wash it out with pure water.Doing this will help to remove hair lice and dandruff from hair.
- Mix pure coconut oil with alo vera,curry leaves and henna then boil it very well and apply it on hair .Doing this is good for hair growth.
- Curry leaves is rich with vitamin A so adding more curry leafs in to food and eating it is good for the health of eyes.Eating curry leaves is also good for digestion related problems .
- Making past of curry leafs and applying on skin is good to treat skin diseases.
- If you feel your taste buts are not working and you are not able to taste, well then drink butter milk with curry leafs to solve this problem.
- Make a past of curry leafs with turmeric to treat round warm.
- Mixing curry leafs and ginger together and drinking it with butter milk is a good remedy for digestion related problems.
- Make a past of curry leafs and row turmeric .Mix it well and eat it continuously for one month to get relief from allergy related problems .
For more detais in Malayalam language please watch the following video