Varicose veins are quite painful. It can be treated with green tomatoes effectively. Tomatoes contain medicinal properties which are capable of curing varicose veins.Tomatoes are rich in acetylsalicylic acid which provides quick relief from pain. The acid acts as an anticoagulant and thins blood. Tomatoes also consist of flavonoids which are very useful to strengthen blood vessel walls. It is a less expensive and natural method, with no side effects.
HOW TO USE:
1. Take 2/3 green tomatoes, wash them and chop them into circular slices.
2. Apply the tomato slices on the knots of varicose veins.
3. Put some slices directly on the veins and on the capillary network.
4.Fix the tomato slices using bandages.
5. Allow it to remain till you experience tingling on the skin.
6.Remove the slices as soon as you feel a strong tingling.
7. Wash the area with cold water. 8. Repeat the process 5/6 times a day to get a visible desired result.
After 2 weeks of application, the venous nodes will start to fade. The capillary network, nodes, pain and swelling in the veins will disappear. The matured red tomato also can help, in the same way.