Care and treatment for Phlegm
Phlegm affects both elders and children. If you don’t treat well it in time can lead to infection and other problems. Before taking antibiotics for phlegm trying some natural cure ways are good. Let look into natural cure ways to remove phlegm.
- Drinking milk with turmeric powder is good for phlegm. Drinking this mixture will avoid the chances of
infection in throat also
- Calamus root is good to remove phlegm. Mixing it with honey or milk and drinking is good remedy for phlegm.
- Ginger is a good home remedy for Phlegm. Slice ginger in to small pieces and boil it with water and
let it to get cool .When it become lukewarm add a teaspoon honey in to it and drink.Drinking this for one week will help to remove all cough from throat.
- Taking steam inhalation is a best way to treat phlegm .Pour some water in to steam inhaler and add either eucalyptus oil or Tea tree oil in the water.Do steam inhalation with it .Doing this at least twice in a day for two days will give good result.
- Drinking hot lemon juice is a good remedy for phlegm.Add two teaspoon lemon juice and one teaspoon honey in to one glass of lukewarm water and drink .Doing this in empty stomach will give good result.
- Drinking honey two or three times a day is good for phlegm.
- Doing Gargling with hot salt water is a good remedy to fight against phlegm and remove all kinds
of bacteria and virus from mouth.
- Carrot is also good for phlegm.Take some carrots and slice it into pieces.Put it in to water and boil it well .Then take it and smash well. Mix this smashed carrot in the water in which carrot boiled and drink . Drinking this is good to heal the phlegm.
- If you wish to know the details given in this article in Malayalam language please watch the following video .