Urinary infection is a common disease condition seen in many people .Infection that occur in urinary track is known as urinary infection. Mostly urinary track infection will not cause any serious health issues ,but if it is note treated in its early stage it may become critical. Bacteria is the cause for urinary infection. Normally as because the urine has the ability to prevent bacteria’s and viruses infection may not affect urinary track and its relate parts. Mostly urinary infection takes place when immunity power of our body gets less due to diabetic and other diseases and when urine
retention happens in our bladder. Urinary bladder is the starting point of urinary track infection.The infection
that takes place in urinary bladder is known as” cystitis”.If proper treatment is not given in time this
infection may affect kidney also ,And this condition is known as “nephritis”.
The urinary track infection is mostly seen in women than in man. Urinary track in women is smaller than in man,and this lets the bacteria to come in to urinary track from anal region easily. Common reason for urinary infection in women is e coli viruses and that is getting in to urinary track from anal regain. There are many women who holds urine for a long time and this may become a cause for urinary infection.
In men diabetics and infections in prostate gland are the main reasons for urinary infections.
Signs and symptoms.
- Pain and burning sensation during voiding .
- Continuous feeling of urine and of urine going out as drops only.
- Feeling of Pain on lower abdomen.
- Presence of puss in the urine
- Darkness and hardness of urine.
- Blood in the urine.
- Feeling of low grad temperature.
- Bad smell of urine.
How to detect urinary infection.
Urine routine microscopy is the examination to detect urinary infection
- If the patient is diabetic then control blood sugar.
- Drink at-least two to three litters of water every day .If the infection gets control should not stop drinking water .You have to continue drinking water for at-least one month to discard all bacteria’s from your body.
- Eat cucumber in between and drink coconut water.
How to prevent.
- Drink more water.
- Clean anal region and urinary part regularly.
- Drink more water before and after sexual intercourse.